Monday, October 16, 2006

talk to me.

It has been a while since I chatted with him, so yesterday I emailed him. It is not surprising not to see him online actually, considering the 12 or 13 hours time difference between New Zealand and Uk .. >.<

And then, a few hours later he came online.. but his status was busy. I spent some idle minutes thinking whether I should greet him or not. At last, I did. I miss chatting with him. And we chatted for a while - for only 2 hours though. He skipped his lecture hahaha. But knowing him, I bet he skipped his lectures all the time. ;)

Thinking back, we talked about any random stuffs actually .. huhu. But he did reassure me that I would do fine during my upcoming exams (God Willing). Hopefully .. because I am scared. And I seek reassurances - from him.

I love him. I really do. I hope he loves me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home